'Learn, Grow and Achieve Together Through God's Love'
We have set up a 'Home Learning' page under the 'Key Information' tab. This will provide more information for you about how to access a quality education for your children at home. Please remember to check your child's class page under the 'Children' tab for regular updates from your classteacher. Please collect a paper pack if you cannot access technology. If you would like more information please phone the DFE coronavirus helpline 0800 046 8687 or visit the full government guidance at:https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/guidance-to-educational-settings-about-covid-19/guidance-to-educational-settings-about-covid-19
Thank you for your tremendous support and understanding in this matter, if anything positive can come out of this then it is the wonderful community spirit and offers of help that have been overwhelming.
Our Class Routines...
Children's reading books should be placed in the class box every morning for checking and exchanging, please make sure your child has their book in school every day.
- We have P.E. lessons on Monday afternoons and Friday mornings.
- We have library time every week on a Tuesday afternoon. The children can choose a book and change it the following week if they wish to. They also access our class library on a weekly basis during Guided Reading sessions.
- We will be having our spelling test on a Friday morning and new spellings will be sent out weekly if the children are ready to move on. This will begin after the Easter half term.
- Children should have their P.E. Kits, reading books and reading records in school every day please.
- Children have free access to fruit and water as a snack at break times. We have milk after break every day whilst listening to a story 😊
-We have weekly sessions of mindfulness to promote a positive well being and help children to manage their emotions.
We love to hear what you and your child get up to over the weekend :) Please feel free to send your child items to share during circle time and send us photos to firstname.lastname@example.org.