If your child is isolating at home but is feeling well, please complete all usual homework activities. These are as follows:
- Home reading book
- Spellings from the spelling booklet or the tricky word mat sent home
- Numbots (Login codes sent home)
- Sumdog (Login codes sent home)
- Seesaw weekly task
- You can also visit the Oak National Academy link for Year 1 home learning: https://classroom.thenational.academy/subjects-by-year/year-1
- Oxford Owl also have lots of free eBooks that you can access at home.
I will also upload some weekly activities onto the website for you to download and have a go at either online or in the textbook that we sent home. Please let us know if we can do anything by calling school or emailing email@example.com.
It would be great to see your learning so please send via the Seesaw app :)